Saturday, January 03, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

Kirk and I spent a wonderful New Year's Eve with Larry and Cheri in Fredericksburg at Inspiration Hill. We had a fabulous dinner at August E's in Fredericksburg. WOW!! the food there was incredible. I could get used to that. My pocket book would take a beating, but every now and then, it would be a great thing to do. New Year's Day everybody came up and we played board games and drank beer and wine and ate some great food--thanks to Larry's expertise. The view from the top of that hill is spectacular. It is an artist's dream location. I told my sister, Patsy about it. Some day I would like to take her there to experience it. The location was wonderful, but what was more wonderful was the time I spent with my children and grandchildren. Our family is growing--we will be blessed with a new baby in July--can hardly wait. I hope that everyone has a blessed New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home